Saturday, February 20, 2010

80th Birthday!












My good friend's mom turned 80 today..
My good friend's grandmother is her..
she asked me earlier to make some special cakes for her.
We decided to make 3 cakes.
The smallest cake (8 in) is a Key Lime Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
(who Lindsey said was the best cake I've ever made)
The middle sized cake (10 in) is a Red Velvet Cake with Cream Cheese Icing.
The largest cake (12 in) is Butter Cake with Butter cream Icing.
Johnnett (Lindsey's mom) wanted once cake to have polka dots..
another with stripes..
and the third with rosets.
With the colors that match the napkins.

4 comments:

Sunday Grant Photography said...

Oh I want to try that key lime cake. It sounds so good. Those Valentine cookies look awesome. Great job on all these orders.

Niki said...

These are awesome, Courtney! Your blog always makes me hungry. Especially when cream cheese icing is involved. Great job!

Becky Swann said...

Cute! love the colors! lucky lady turning 80! :) rhymning

Lindsey said...

Yes the Key Lime Cake trumps all the cakes that she's made thus far!! :)