Confections by Courtney

Baker & Owner: Courtney Hitchcock



Making Cookies since I was 12 but for a business since 2008.



Cookie Prices:

$1.50 each (If boxed all together)

$1.75 each (Individually wrapped no ribbon)

$2.00 each (Individually wrapped with ribbon)

$2.50 each (Invididually wrapped with ribbon on stick)



No Minimum Order



Please click on a link below to see photos of my cookies.

Click on a Label Below and Only that Selection will pop up!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Having a Party with a Theme??

No Problem! I can create cakes and cookies around that theme!
Bottom layer is Butter cake (vanilla flavored much like pound cake)
Top layer (ice skate) is Chocolate.
I carved the ice skate out of the sheet cake.
Made an extra Chocolate Cake (just in case!!)

Made some ice skate cookies for party favors!

Ansley's favorite colors are pink and lime green...
just in case you couldn't tell!

5 comments:

Becky Swann said...

Looks like you have been so busy! These are really cool!

Jason and Jennifer Haynes said...

Oh my goodness those little skates are PRECIOUS! Great job Courtney!

Sunday Grant Photography said...

good job Courtney on following the theme and the invite!!! great idea. looks so good.

Niki said...

Oh my gosh! Great job, Courtney! This is all so cute. I love those cookies and I am so impressed with the cake. Very nice!

Thalia said...

Just saw this. I adore the pink and green cake. My dd is having a skating party this weekend. I wished I had seen this sooner to order the cookies as favors.