Saturday, November 7, 2009

Orders for this week.. and next..

FYI..
I'll be out of town this week..
November 7 - November 15..
so I will not be taking any orders this week for this week..
and if you call me.. I won't be able to answer
since my phone won't work where I am going.
But I can take orders for the following week (starting November 16).
Just call me and leave a message and I'll get back to you when I return.
I'm crusin' with my husband for our First Anniversary!
I hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What!?! I had no idea you had this blog going! Courtney, I can't believe how much you've done! It looks incredible,in looks and potential yumminess! I want to order something right now, something sweet at my doorstep in 15 minutes? Does that work?

Can't wait to hear how the cruise went!

Jen

Courtney said...

Thanks Jen! It's crazy how fast business picked up.. course this week has been much slower! But it's been a blessing. I am just hoping it will become something I can really do from home!

And I'll send you some sweets anytime!