Monday, September 21, 2009

Need Milk?

For your COOKIES!!
All are my great Aunt Taddy's Tea Cakes (not too sweet sugar cookie) with a icing that hardens, yet stays moist inside the harder shell.
Personalize your cookies.
Have your name, your child's name for a shower or birthday party..
Do initials.. children's, yours, yours & your husbands for favors..
The options go on and on...

Fall Cookies.. acorn, leaves, pumpkins

Halloween Cookies.. ghost, Jack-o-lantern, candy corn, spider web
I also have a witch, bat, monster, spider, broom, witch's kettle, haunted house, and much more!



6 comments:

sunday said...

very cute and delicious looking.

Carrie said...

They are definitely delicious!!

Paul said...

Not just delicious looking! They ARE delicious! In fact, I'm going back to the kitchen at work and getting one right now!

Niki said...

Great job, Courtney! I am so impressed with the designs. Really good idea for favors. The ghost might be my favorite!

kyle hitchcock said...

Girl, you are so talented... I cannot wait to order these for our next event! You rock!!! Love you!

Annie Singletary said...

so cute. love the fall favors.