Friday, September 25, 2009

Need Fresh Ideas..

I need your help!

It seems that I have friends and family who not only love my cooking.. but also want me to start painting things for them.. their children's rooms.. and bathrooms etc..

I can't tell you how blessed and honored I have felt over these last few weeks from so many of you praising those fish I did for Tiffany.

Since then, I have been asked by 3 more people to do some paintings for them as well. I actually have 5 other paintings I am working on right now! I just can't believe it! I am completely overwhelmed.. but I know God has a plan.. and who knows, maybe this will help us (Paul & I) be able to afford the ability to let me not work at State Farm from 9 - 5, 5 days a week.. but be able to stay home when we do start a family.

So.. here is what I need:
First.. your prayers & continued support! I can't do this without Jesus's Grace! Only He can make this work.. and I want it to be Christ centered! I know He will continue to guide me and open the right doors and close the wrong ones!

Second.. I need a good business name! Paul and I were talking.. and I agree with him about this.. I need to have one business name for both the cakes, cookies, brownies and goodies.. as well as the children's room paintings. So please put on your thinking caps and help me come up with a creative fun catchy name. I'd like to think, if in 5 years, I could have a bakery/store front and this could even be the name on the sign.. so it needs to be a good one! It needs to be lasting.. not something I would get tired of in a few years.. classic!

Here are some I've been playing with.. remember it's for not only cakes.. but children's paintings too.. and I would love to incorporate my faith in Jesus into also if possible!


Back to Eden

I Kneed It

The Pink Box

The Bread of Life

Genesis & Co.

Distinguished Design

Back to Grace

Unwavering Grace

Sweet Dough

Sugar & Spice

Embellished Designs




Words/Meanings I am thinking of using include: classic, posh, chic, blessed, grace, classy, confectionery, patisserie, faith, distinctive, sugar, elegant...


I just cannot express how overwhelmed (it's a good overwhelmed) and excited I am about this! Thank you for all your love and support! I couldn't do it without you!!

2 comments:

Niki said...

I really have been meaning to comment on this for awhile but I was trying to think of a good idea for a name. But I just can't. I think I am going to leave that to the more creative of our friends and just let you know that I will be praying for this new step you are taking. I'm so excited for you! Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

Christi said...

I think it's great you've found your niche, it's such a blessing to be able to do something you love, I wish you continued success. My idea for a name was "Courtney's Celestial Creations". All the best to you and Paul.